Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sweet Gingerbread Cookies with Cinnamon Tea


Hi!!!! I'm Lynne aka Her Craftiness and part of the fabulous Create with TLC Design Team and welcome to
Creating Christmas with Create with TLC !!!!! We're excited that the special blog for Christmas is open again with the Create with TLC Design Team sharing with you special images that were created by Paulette. Each stop along the way, has a little something you can download and use as  your very own an image or sentiment that we have used.

I had gone to a tea party on Saturday with 4 of my closets friends that we take Aqua Arthritis Aerobics three times a week. This image has given me the inspiration to have my own little tea party with my friends thus my card:


Hope to see you soon and hope you stop and visit my blog Her Craftiness.
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

1 comment:

Craftymumz Creations said...

Lynne... Thanks for letting us be a part of the tea party! I love your card! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!